Thursday 18 October 2012

Even when I am faithless?!

Photo credit: favim

Friends! Please know today that God has not forgotten about you. He knows where you are in life and what is bothering you. He thinks about you more times than you can count and His plans for you are more than you could ever imagine!
You might say: “but I don’t care about God” or “I don’t think about God much anymore” or “I’ve never heard Him speak”, but this does not mean that he does not care about you, think about you and want to speak to you. What you DO cannot change WHO God is, not now and not ever.
Regardless of whether or not you have ever believed in God, the Bible says:
“The saying is trustworthy, for:
If we have died with him, we will also live with him;
if we endure, we will also reign with him;
if we deny him, he also will deny us;
if we are faithless, he remains faithful for he cannot deny himself.” (2Tim 2:11-13)

Just because you find yourself in a place where you are faithless, does not mean that God will now lose faith in you. He is faithfulness and He can never deny who He is. It is impossible for God to be unfaithful. Every promise that He has spoken over you will not return to Him void. (Isa 55:11) Do not feel discouraged, because you are feeling faithless, God has still got you in His hand, His plans are still for you and He will direct your steps.  “But take heart; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33)
If you find yourself in a space where you have denied God, do not be anxious, turn around and come to Him. He will not turn you away! This is so beautiful, the Bible says: So he told them this parable: "What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbours, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep that was lost.' Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance" Luke 15:3-7
Every day I pray that there will be another party in heaven because another child came home. It’s not too late to join the party, open your heart and let Love find you.

We cry out - awesome song!

2 comments:

  1. I just want to say Thank you Jesus! I thank him for giving you these words. I thank him for leading me to your blog. I'm not one to comment much at all, but feel the need to let you know that I have been deeply touchedby your post. God Bless you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am delighted to hear that! Thank you for stopping by and letting me know, it's very encouraging. :) Thank you Jesus! Be SO blessed!

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog! I would love for you to comment or email me your thoughts, questions or testimonies. Please comment in the box provided below or email the administrator - andlovewillfindyou@gmail.com.